Saturday, September 22, 2012

Free Falling...

In my last blog I mentioned how I don't tell my family certain things in advance, but wait until after. Well, this was kind of like that. I did however inform my sister, since she has done this before...

I have been wanting to go sky diving forever, and that day had finally arrived!

Early metro ride...



Sleepy hubby

T and I, so excited!



Alas, we made it.

And somehow James and I ended up in the first group...
Eek!



Nervous excited kisses...

Ready to get this show on the road!
My cd of photo's didn't come out, so here is James' jump photos:










I actually got motion sickness at this part. Good times.
James, still ecstatic...



And back on the ground.

Who's next?!?




Adrenaline junkies.




Oh, and Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Wish you were here...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment